Allocate gocardless receipts

I am new to quickfile and trying to clear up/allocate the gocardless receipts. I have looked at a few other similar questions on the forum and am nearly there but need to clarify.

I have a bulk receipt in the main bank acc (represents 3 customer recurring inv’s less the gocardless fee) £129.49
I don’ have any visible item in the gocardless merchant acc for this / these.

so based on other answers should i:
1.) post the invoice related items to the gocardless acc as 3 separate transactions. = £130.79 (IN)
2.) Post the value of the fees, £1.30 to the gocardless acc (OUT)
3.) Post the value I received once the charges had been deducted, 129.49 to the gocardless acc (OUT)
4.) Tag the 3 items I posted to the relevant invoices one by one.
5.) Tag the £1.30 fees as a payment to the supplier (go cardless charges supplier)
6.) Tag the £129.49 as a transfer to the current acc.

But now what do I do on the main bank acc with the original receipt £129.49 and the newly posted £129.49 to clear?

Thanks

1.) post the invoice related items to the gocardless acc as 3 separate transactions. = £130.79 (IN)

ANSWER: Correct, although you could also update the 3 separate sales invoices as being paid to the GoCardless (GC) account as of the date of the DD collection, see the example below:

2.) Post the value of the fees, £1.30 to the gocardless acc (OUT)

ANSWER: Correct, therefore after posting the GC fees the balance on the GoCardless account would be £130.79 less £1.30 = £129.49:

3.) Post the value I received once the charges had been deducted, 129.49 to the gocardless acc (OUT)

Correct, although you can simply tag the deposit into the business account as a ‘Bank Transfer’ from the GC account, you can also tick the box ‘Create a rule to process matching transactions in the same way’ to automate the process in future, see the example below:

4.) Tag the 3 items I posted to the relevant invoices one by one.

Correct, if you’re not updating the invoices as paid directly to the GC account.

5.) Tag the £1.30 fees as a payment to the supplier (go cardless charges supplier)

Correct, you can also tag to nominal code ‘Bank Charges.’

6.) Tag the £129.49 as a transfer to the current acc.

Correct, or you can tag directly from the Current Account, if you using Bank Feeds or uploading your bank statement for control purposes.