API: Purchase Order Send

I’ve had a quick look but can’t seem to find a function to send a purchase order once it’s been created.

Have I missed it? If not, what’s the chances of having one (pretty please? :slight_smile: )

I see currently we only have a method PurchaseOrder_Create.

I will recommend an additional method is added PurchaseOrder_Send. I’m afraid I can’t say when that will be at the moment, we’re still working on a large refactoring project, which may well take another month. This is to clean-up and modernise our code-base and has been long overdue.

1 Like

Thanks for coming back to me. Completely understand.

One thing I did notice too, is you have to specify the nominals for the PO through the API, but I can’t find a method to know what the nominal codes are to be able to set them in a user friendly way the other end. Obviously, I know there’s a restricted range for it, but what if a new one was created for example? (hope that makes sense)

Maybe we could add a method to the Ledger Methods group to return a list of nominal codes. I think this may help in a number of cases.

I’ve just added the PO Send method request to our planner so I shall also include this.

1 Like

Fantastic - thank you :slight_smile: