Bank feed not run since 6th Sept

hi there
on our account ***1411925 our barclays bank feed has not run since 6th Sept - could this be looked into and run from that date to bring my accounts upto date?
Thanks
Darren

Hi @visumgroup

I’ve just taken a look at this and it’s been disabled as it failed after 3 attempts.

You can view the log by going into the feed settings from the Bank Management screen

ok, can it be re-intsted and made to pick up from where it failed?

If you correct the details on your account, then it will continue to run. If you drop me a private message (click my name and then ‘Message’) when this has been done, I’ll see if we can manually run it for you from our end.

oh ok, didnt realise anything had changed our end, have to see if i can recall hwo to do it in barclays, will take a look now, thanks again, be back in touch when i find it/sort it.
thanks
Darren

right, i went to QF and resaved feed details, as none of the details have changed, the reason this prob stopped working was because our bank account got suspended for a couple of weeks, our end of year accounts didnt get done (we used you guys 1st year and for some reason your system stopped notifying they were due and we didnt realise and thus our bank account got suspended till we did our end of year, but, thats all been sorted, i still log into the bank account with the same details as always and those are they details stored in QF, so, in theory it should all work.
thanks
Darren

The notifications will only be sent if you have entered your company number into QuickFile. If you’re not sure if you have, you can check by going to Company Settings >> Management Information

I’ll see if we can re-run the feed for you, however it may be better off waiting until the morning as we’re still in the process of resolving a few issues following the recent outtage.

I’ll let you know if we manage to do it today for you, but if you don’t hear anything, it should run as normal tomorrow morning.

thanks. No, the yr end notification was a bug in your system, as company number was in there, yr1 you did them for us (when it notified us), it didnt notify us (with the flag top right), once we realised what had happened i tried to do yr end on QF and use you guys, but you were not in the list of companies who could do it, but, on going through the process on QF when i came back to the dashboard i had the overdue flag! so something stopped it showing, until i went through the process of trying to file.

let me know if you get chance, would be useful as got a lot of catching up to do due to the outage our end, but understand if you cant.
thanks
D

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.