Bank feeds do not work for me, what am I doing wrong?

I recently set up bank feeds to my Barclays account but it doesn’t seem to be working I keep getting error code 100. Which I’ve been told means incorrect details have been entered I have since gone through everything and checked to make sure everything is correct. Any other suggestions?

Hi @aop

Error 100 does mean incorrect details which would prevent QuickFile from accessing your account. Please can you re-enter all your details, and ensure you have a memorable word set up (if you’re unsure about this, check out this guide).

If you could confirm the last 3 digits of your account number, I’ll arrange for it to be tested once you’ve done the above.

Thanks for your response.
Yes everything is set up including my passcode and word.
Last three digits of my account is 296

We’ve just run a test on this for you, and it works all ok :thumbsup:

Would you like us to pull in any transactions from a certain date (at most approx. 2 months)?

Amazing, thanks! Yes please from June 2015 - August 16

There we go! All done for you :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for your help, last digits 191 doesn’t seem to be feeding, would you be able to push these through for me?

Hi @aop

When was this feed set up? The feed will only pick up transactions after it’s been set up, and won’t run on a Sunday or Monday (as there are no transactions on a Saturday or Sunday).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.