Bank feeds not synching

I currently have two different Quickfile accounts that are being managed from the same computer and browser. One is as a sole trader and another one is for a Limited Company. The first one has a Barclays account and the second one an HSBC bank account.

I have noticed that the first account with the Barclays bank account has not synched since 21st July; it was working fine until then. Could you please offer some guidance on what the issue might be? Is it possible that there’s a compatibility problem or something similar?

Thank you.

Hi @Pavlo_K

The feed on account ending 553 was disabled because it failed after 3 attempts due to incorrect details.

If you go to your bank management screen, you’ll see two options for your Barclay’s account:

The red exclamation mark means the feed isn’t active (this will show up when you hover your mouse over it). Clicking into your ‘Feed Settings’ will allow you to amend the settings, such as username, memorable word etc. if you need to.

It will also highlight the reason for failure at the top of that screen.

I’d recommend having a look at your settings. If you believe they are correct, you can simply reactivate your feed, however it may be worth re-entering them just to be sure. Once you’ve done that, if you would like to let me know, I’ll see if we can have the feed manually re-run for you :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Thank you -. Indeed it works now!

I was also wondering if you have an estimate date of when the auto feed feature for HSBC accounts will be released. I understand that I have to do it manually now but with my Barclays account, it does it automatically. It would be great to have that automatic feature also for HSBC. Thank you.

No problem!

It certainly would be great to have automated feeds with all the banks, but unfortunately the banks don’t allow access to the facilities to do this at the moment - so we’re patiently waiting too! :slight_smile:

You find this topic interesting:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/open-banking-apis/13143

Hello,

I am having problems with the syncing of my HSBC account today. Generally, I click on the Quickfile icon at the top-right corner of my browser, I select the bank (HSBC in this case) and it takes me to the HSBC login page. Generally, once I get there, I get a pop-up bar that allows me to make the syncing. However, I cannot see that today. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Quickfile plug in but with no luck. I have disabled all other extensions from Chrome so to be extra sure there’s nothing blocking the pop-up bar. I have Windows 10; do you know if there are any temporary issues with this? Maybe due to a system update or something similar?

I look forward to your reply soon,

Pavlo

Hi @Pavlo_K

Do you mean this bar, or one on another page?

If you navigate to a statement view, do you also see this button?

I’ve managed to log in fine this end, so it could be a change which is affecting a small number of users, or it could be down to a change on your own computer (such as a new extension being installed).