Barclays Bank feed problems

My Barclays Bank feed has stopped importing, transactions. With error code 100, but no details have changed. What do I do?

Thanks

Just done a quick check and there’s no option for your account to login via the passcode and memorable word combo. Perhaps that got disabled a few days ago? If you can re-enable it let me know and I will run a further check to see if it’s working for you.

See here:
http://help.quickfile.co.uk/main/1/barclays_bank_feed.htm

Under: Setting up a Passcode and Memorable Word

I can’t even log into the online banking now!?

Barclays are saying I need to change my browser from google chrome, but I needed to install that for the QuickFile feed to work in the 1st place. Will it work with internet browser?

Thanks.

That’s strange, Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world. You shouldn’t need to change from Google Chrome, many Barclays users will be accessing their account on Chrome, myself included.

Barclays support staff may need some training themselves if this is the advice they dish out.

1 Like

I’m using Google Chrome also and have no issues so far. It does seem you were ill-advised Adam.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.