Barclays feed not working

@Glenn I’ve updated the settings

@francodacosta OK works perfectly now :smile:

Any transactions appearing on the bank today will actually get imported tomorrow. So check tomorrow AM and you should see those few items for today in Quick File.

1 Like

@Glenn Thanks for the fast help

2 Likes

Hi Glenn

I can see new transactions appearing for 2nd July under the bank feed log but NOT in the bank account.

Thanks

Hi Glenn

Just wondering if you had a chance to look into this, thanks

There was a missing word in my previous post , sorry. I meant to write NOT in the bank account

They should be there now. The feed unfortunately didn’t run fully last night.

You said “I can see new transactions appearing for 2nd July” although all this was the feed running on the 2nd and reporting the transactions from the 1st.

Thanks for sorting it out.

This morning , i noticed that bank feeds dated 2nd July did not appear in the bank account. However i saw mention of new transactions in the bank feed log.

Hopefully its all sorted out now

Hi, my Barclays feed was stopped as I haven’t logged into quickfile for a while. I now need to download transactions since August 2013.

First, I’m not sure if it’s possible at all - as I understood, Barclays only provides 2 months worth of data and suggests parsing the PDFs for older statements (at least, that’s what their tech support told me)

Second, the reactivated feed didn’t start working giving the following error 0n 15 and 16th Aug: “Page idle for 30 seconds”.

Do you know if I still have a chance to avoid manually entering 1 year of transactions into quickfile?

The problem is Barclays don’t let you go back beyond 60 days for downloading data, whether that’s through CSV download or the feed (which essentially is the same thing). There’s a request on their website to allow historic data to be downloaded so it’s worth adding your vote here.

https://www.yourbank.barclays.co.uk/t5/Your-everyday-banking/Download-to-csv-other-formats-account-history/idi-p/14559

Your Barclays automated feed isn’t working as it seems you’ve put an email address in the membership number field. If you correct this it should work fine.

Thanks, I’ve added my vote and corrected the feed settings. By the way, would love to have a feature to run feed import manually. Thanks!

Thanks, the feed can now connect to your account so the transactions will automatically start appearing. I believe some have been imported today and others will follow tomorrow (if applicable).

You can use our Chrome bank feed plugin to export data directly from Barclays into QuickFile as and when you need. This is actually the basis on which the automated feed works.

Hi. It appears that lots of people are having issues with barclays bank feed. My feed has also stopped working. I did not have any updates after 25th July. During Aug there were no transactions on my bank account, but there have been transactions in Sept, however the feed never picked them up. I checked my passcode and memorable word and these were correct. I tried changing them both to a new set and this still didn’t fix the issue. I did a manual import from a csv file and this worked. Looking at the other posts, I noticed that it might be related to the new layout of the barclays webpages. So I ensured that the login box was expanded, but also removed a few of the other web page options at the same time. Now my bank feed no only doesn’t work, but it has a different issue saying that it failed to login 3 times. I can still login manually from the bank website.
One other thing I have noticed is that Barclay now only allow you to download the last 30days or last 60 transactions from their website. If you try to export a range outside this limit, you get an error.

@Stephen_Green I don’t see any connectivity issues with your account, but I can see the details were updated yesterday, so perhaps there was a typo on the credentials previously, that would explain the 100 error.

The feed is due to run again tonight so it should pick up any activity from 28th (today) and onwards.