Batch sales invoice PDF not being sent to my email

Hi there,

My sales invoices are not being sent to my email address.

I clicked the check boxes of 42 invoices that I need to be printed, I then clicked the more options tab and selected “Print Selected” the system told me “You have selected 42 items to be printed. Rather than keep you waiting we’ll complete this job in the background and send a single printable PDF to your email. It should take no longer than 10 minutes.”

This was about 2 weeks ago & I am still yet to receive the email…

my year end accounts are now due so I tried again today, but the system says “There was a problem printing these items: You can only request one batch of items to be printed at a time. Please wait for the current job to complete.”

Any help would be appreciated…

Hello?

could really do with some help?

Please??

Hi @james1

Apologies for the delay, but generally the forum isn’t monitored on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday - although we do try our best :slight_smile:

Can you confirm the last 3 digits of your QuickFile account number please? I can’t see a record of the email to be sent.

However, you don’t need the PDFs to do your year end - all the information required should be readily available to you, whether in the form of Profit and Loss or Balance Sheet reports, but also by drilling down. If you need help finding any of this, please let me know and we’ll be happy to help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.