Bulk apply discounts to multiple invoices

Is it possible to provide a facility whereby I select multiple invoices and apply the same discount to them all?
We have a number of companies where we send a full rate invoice which they then charge to their clients.
They pay us the amount less 10% which they take as a commission. At the moment I have to apply the discount to each individual invoice and then pay them off as a batch payment.

Hi @Jackie

This isn’t something that has come up before, however there is a similar thread that you may wish to add your vote to:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/custom-client-discount/13335

Thanks for your response. The problem I have is that I need to be able to send a full price invoice to the customer (we work for estate agents). They then forward it to their customer (the tenant) who has the amount taken out of their deposit. All fine so far!! The problem arises when the customer settles a number of our invoices in one go. They all have a 10% discount applied but I have to go through and modify each invoice individually (sometimes 20 or more payments).

Am just looking for an easier way to apply the same discount to a whole batch of pre-selected invoices.

No problem. This isn’t possible at the moment, but I’ve changed this thread to a feature request. Other users can then add their comments or vote to this.

With feature requests, we monitor the demand for them. If there is one, then we’ll take a closer look to see what we can do.

All I can suggest for the moment is to watch this space.