Cannot send receipts to quickfile

First of all, thanks for all your hard work. I know how problematic short-notice moves can be, especially when moving behind a DDOS fence.

I seem to be having problems sending my receipts to quickfile via email (receipts@quickfile.co.uk).

Since the problems I have have attempted to forward an invoice to the receipts@quickfile.co.uk. Any suggestions welcome.

Hi @mike_treglown and @Tim_Titley

I’ve passed this to our dev team to take a look and will update you shortly.

In the mean time, you can either upload the files manually or via Dropbox.

Same problem unable to see any receipts sent to the receipt hub.

@MikeC - It’s still being looked into at the moment. We’ll update this thread as soon as we have any updates.

@Tim_Titley @mike_treglown @MikeC

We have temporarily setup a new receipts inbox at receipts@companywizard.co.uk. If you direct your documents to this email address, it will route through to your QuickFile Receipt Hub in the same way.

We apologise for the delay here and will let you know as soon as the regular mailbox is back online.

Thats great. . Many thanks

I’ve forwarded receipts to the new mailbox, but they still don’t seem to be appearing in my receipt hub. Is it fully operational yet?

@Tim_Titley we have now restored receipts@quickfile.co.uk, please would you kindly retry sending an item to this address? We’re seeing about a 10 minute delay from sending to routing through to the Receipt Hub at the moment.

Would you please let me know if that works?

Seems to be working for me thanks

1 Like

There must still be some backlog. I sent some scans to receipts@quickfile about 90 minutes ago, my mail server log shows they were accepted by your MX host (aspmx.l.google.com), but they’ve not yet shown up in my receipt hub.

@ian_roberts the queue should now have cleared down. We have switched to Google Apps for processing incoming receipts, of course our POP calls were getting blocked due to a security setting… something we should have foreseen :slight_smile:

We’ve cleared this now so any new items should filter through in a few minutes.

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in replying - been off for a few days. All working fine for me as well. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

1 Like