CC Final Reminder Emails

We are having issues with late payments. We are looking for a feature enhancement to assist us turning the screw.

Quickfile sends three reminders on late payments the problem is that we are not always aware when 3 reminders have been sent. I would like a scheduled report of accounts that have had their final reminders but are still overdue or a notification when a final reminder is issued so we can turn the heat up or suspend services before we occur further charges.

I’m not sure if this will help but I would recommend switching off the “Auto-Send Reminders” option in Account Settings >> All Settings >> Credit Control Settings.

With auto-send off the system will give you a summary of all invoices at stage 1, 2 and 3, you will have the option to trigger the send manually or override the text.

These notifications are then visible from your dashboard.

Thanks it is good to know but we really like quickfile automatically remind us. We generate to many invoices to track it manually. We just really need get some more of a heads up when the automatic pestering is not doing its thing

OK we could possibly add an option to CC you on stage 3 reminders, would that work?

haha I just wrote that on one of the other pages. Yeah that would be better than nothing it would at lease give us a bit more visibility :smiley:

It would be good to specify the CC address. So I could setup a distribution list like baddebt@ and have a few people responsible for chasing those customer who take liberies

1 Like

This is now a planned feature. We didn’t consider having a custom email address for this but it makes sense and we’ll have that included on the spec.

2 Likes

Pleased to say that this has now been implemented, please see here for more details.

1 Like

Well done. Thanks very much have set mine up tonight. Thanks to you and your team another Stirling effort :smiley: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.