Customer Prepayments

Continuing the discussion from Show Client/Supplier credit in the Management screen:

Is it possibly to turn the credit column on by default? This would be very useful.

Also, these credits do not appear on a customer statement, is there any way to show this?

Thanks
Andrew

Hi @amyearsley

If you have a power user account (either optionally or because you have a L or XL account), you can add a little bit of code to enable that tick box yourself.

If you go to All Settings > Design Customisation, select ‘Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation’, go to ‘Custom Scripts’, and add this line of code:

$(document).ready(function() {
     $('#chkShowCredits').prop('checked', true);
     $('.imgSubmitSearch').trigger('click');
});

As for the prepayments, It shows on the right hand side (depending on your template and CSS settings):

Edit
I’ve just tried this again, and although it ticks the box, it doesn’t actually pull the credits on the initial load. Leave this with me, I’ll have a chat to my colleague and see if something can be done here.

Edit 2
Try the above code now - that should work. Seems to work this end, but we’ll see! :wink:

Hope that helps!

Our account isn’t a power user account yet but a payment is setup for next week for it so I will try that then. Thanks

With regards to the prepayments on the statement I now see this area but it doesn’t appear to be working for the client I am looking at. Are you able to take a look?

I’ve found your account - I’ll send you a PM now to get some more info, and I’ll see what I can sort for you :slight_smile:

Ok. It’s not on the account that this email address is registered on. But I can give you the details on the PM

I have tried to add this HTML snippet but it hasn’t had the desired effect. Do I need to name the snippet in a specific way? I couldn’t see the Custom Scripts you mentioned above so I may not be in the right place.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

It should go here:
Account Settings > Design Customisation

Then click ‘Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation’

Select ‘Custom Scripts’

Copy the code into there, and save:

Is that where you put it? If not, give it a go and let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

That isn’t where I put it but I don’t have Custom Scripts in Preset Templates.

That’s a little bit odd! Do you have all the other options?

Yes, last one in the list is global CSS

Hi @amyearsley

I’ve asked a colleague to take a look this for me. Bear with us - we’ll come back to you shortly.

[Edit]
I’ve managed to add this script on your end. Can you confirm if ‘Custom Scripts’ is appearing for you now please? Either way, the script should run