Dropbox has not worked since july

I have been taking pictures of my receipts for months now. But found out yesterday that it is not in my receipt hub. I checked all settings and sizes and they all seems to tick the box. So why is it not in the hub? Help please!!!

Can you please check the following to ensure none of these scenarios apply:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/dropbox-isnt-working-what-you-need-to-check-for-first/405

Let me know if it’s still not working for you.

Thanks for a quick response. So far I have checked the following and belief they are all correct
File in jag
Size of file (biggest @ 2.4mb)
File saved in app folder
I have previously used the system and tagged my invoices but somehow it stopped for some weeks and has refused to transfer I have also disconnect and reconnect dropbox and this has not fixed the problem.

Thanks for confirming,

It seems we can get connectivity to your Dropbox account. We’ll need to dig a little deeper here to see what’s going on. Leave this with me and I’ll get back to you shortly.

We’ve done a manual poll on your account and there’s only one folder in there /imported/.. this folder is just used to store data that has already been imported to QF like an archive, nothing new should go in there.

Where exactly are you putting those files?

Hi
All my recent receipts are saves in quickfile Receipt, click it and it opens to imported, click imported and it give a folder named 6131433979 and all the other receipt are not in the folder but saved as individual files on the same page as the folder.

The new files should be in \Dropbox\Apps\Quick File Receipts\.. they should not be alongside the imported folder but one level back.

Hi Glen, I have tried all suggestions but still failing to see receipts. When I click on apps on dropbox page, it opens to quickfile folder and clicking that opens to quickfile receipt, clicking that only opens the imported folder. In fact I emailed in about 40+ receipts and only 2 is all I can see. Not sure the problem is.

I’m pretty sure you’re either linking to the wrong account or your putting the files in the wrong place. Last time we checked we could connect to your Dropbox account but couldn’t locate any files in the place they needed to be.

Can you send a screenshot showing the files in the folder with the path visible?

I think I got it working now. I have manged to move them back to the actual position for automatic transfer. Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.