Dropbox Integration (receipts not uploading since 5th April)

I have been using Dropbox to automatically sync receipts into my receipt hub for a few years now, however this appears to have stopped working.

Since 5th April nothing I save in the Quickfile receipts folder is being synced/uploaded. Can you please check and confirm how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance

K

Hi @Kevaroo62

I’ve just manually tried to pull your files through and can see a couple waiting in the receipt hub - are these files you’ve been waiting for?

When i tried to manually run it however, it did return an unauthorised message. If it’s still not working, can you try disconnecting your Dropbox account and reconnecting it please? This can be done under Account Settings > 3rd party integration > Dropbox

Hi Mathew, the few most recent files you can see in the receipt hub were added by me manually when trying to work out why the other weren’t uploading automatically.

I don’t mind removing and relinking the dropbox account, but before I do can you please check and confirm that this won’t affect any of my existing receipts previously uploaded?

Many thanks in advance

K

I can confirm that it won’t touch anything you’ve already uploaded.

I am having the same problem. However I cannot get them into my reciept hub via email either.

I am not sure if this is to do with the DDOS attacks and it is just being slow but some had been in there for days.

I have manually uploaded them all and deleted them from the app/quickfile receipts folder except for three which I have left to see if they upload

I’m having this problem on two of my accounts.
I have ha d file sitting in each one for a few days and it’s not been synced.
I have unlinked Dropbox on both, and relinked and I have taken the files out of both and put them back. They are not uploading to QF.

We’re looking at a number of issues following the outtage from 2 days ago. Please bear with us, and we’ll update you as soon as we know more

[Edit]
@gary_c_coughlan @AsherJac - Are you able to confirm the last 4 digits of your account numbers please for us to take a look?

Thank you, I just had some of the drop box enter my reciept hub, still nothing on the email

We’re just looking into the problem now. Some of the files appearing may be down to this.

The emails are still being looked into

[Update]
@gary_c_coughlan @AsherJac - Dropbox should now have pulled in any pending files. If you still experience an issue, it may be worth just moving them out of the folder and re-adding them again.

Any further problems, please let us know.

Once again, thank you for your patience.