Drupal/Magento Integration?

Does anyone know if there is already a module or one being developed for these platforms?

Suggestion to QF developer making the magento module and makign it free or very small cost will appeal to a lot of ecommerance websites as most use magento and the itnergration into there accounting software is one expensive and two very poor

I have a couple of points to make here…

We’ve reached the point now where we have all the API infrastructure for others to develop 3rd party integrations and even deliver these as a service to other QF users. It’s impossible to develop an integration with every single web application out there, least of all maintain that integration when the target APIs change.

Also many of the recommendation for integrating a service do not go in to any detail in relation to what the user expects and how it will function. Just “Please integrate with xyz service”, obviously we don’t use every single application out there so we can’t really come up with a design spec. until we’ve paid for the service, used it for a few weeks and fully digested the API.

On the other hand we are happy to work with application/web developers out there to assist in any way we can in order to develop these integrations, we just can’t commit to doing this internally (at least not at this stage).

3 Likes

I would suspect what would need itnergrated would be access to create invoices automatically from basket selection and customer details but as with yourself i wouldnt know what excately people would expect from that type of intergration.

Magento is free software to host ecommerance sites that why i was recommended it to yourself to consider as a lot of people use it because it is free and very good, having invoice account software intergration would appeal to lot of users esicpally since QF is FREE most people are happy to pay few pouinds on module that is well worht it and this would be one of them

maybe other details they would want would be to import customer details and supplier details etc but again it is guess work if you wohere considering it i would suggest there forums to discuss with ecommerance site users what theywould want if they wher eto switch to QF

I don’t think you read anything that Glenn wrote.

@Lurch I did i was responding to glenn in the form of what i think would be needed and saying why it might be good idea for quickfile to consider it, and if they do where to go to get the information required i can integrate it myself for what i need which is very basic with webhooks but not many people out there who use it have the skills i do but i prefer it if someone else has already made one

Hi!

I’m a Magento Developer, we could making estimated prices & time for solutions like “Integrate quckfile with Magento”. This what we need is only some small spec file with scope of works.

If somebody will be interesting this, feel free to ask :slight_smile: office@gate-software.com

1 Like