Dynamic Variables - Month represented as digits

I’m trying to use Dynamic Variables when setting up an Invoice. Is there a comprehensive list of variables supported?

Specifically I’m struggling to find how to get the month number (rather than name) into my recurring Invoice.
Ideally I would like to put “1609” rather than “2016 September”.

Hi @hartfamily

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to use the month number rather than the name. The best you could do is, as you mentioned, September 2016 (||MONTH|| ||YEAR||)

You may find our variable sandbox useful. You can find it here, and it allows you to test your variables for a set date, and also contains a few examples of what’s supported.

Thanks.
I did find the sandbox very good but just hoped there would be some more variables not mentioned there! Perhaps one or two could be added when you have an idle moment! (e.g. ||YYMM|| )
I am using the method you’ve suggested and then editing the description against the resulting invoice when it’s generated. This will do fine for now…

What’s one of those? :wink:

I’ve changed the category of this thread to a ‘Feature’ and let others add their vote and/or comments for the suggestion. If there’s enough interest, I’ll certainly put this to our dev team to see if this is feasible.