End of year completion paid service dates

Hi,

I had a letter yesterday morning from HMRC and realised I had my filing dates wrong, and am overdue. I’ve spent the weekend getting ready, and am ready to use the year end paid service. I have two questions please.

• When I start, the accounting date starts at October 2012. Although I think I opened the account then, my Company didn’t start trading till the 5th April 2013, which HMRC are aware off. Should I change this please, or just leave it as it is?

• Given I’m overdue, can I check current timelines please. It’s a new business (and will be winding up soon), and mt profit for the year is tiny. I’m keen to avoid any further charges which means filing by the 10th Sept. Is this possible please?

Thanks ever so much.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have sent you a private message.

Regards
Joe

Thanks very much for this. As per our email conversation I paid the proposal. I’m keen now to start the process, but I’m uncertain how to do this please? Apologies for asking again - the end of the month deadline is looming in my head!

I’ve also now had a response to an email to Companies house, which have indicated that I do still need to submit accounts for dormant period. It sounds as if I just need to tick some boxes though, which I can do myself?

Thanks once again for your assistance.

Kind regards

Steve

Hi Joe,

Apologies for checking in again. I just want to ensure that I haven’t missed something, or that something hasn’t gone astray.

Thanks ever so much,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I have sent you a private message.

Regards
Joe

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.