Individual Pro Accounts or Affinity

Hi, I have a number of businesses that I have been managing through separate user names in Quickfile. Now that you are charging, which I think is very reasonable, it may be better for me to merge them into the same dashboard through Affinity rather than the individual subscriptions.

I have the 4 accounts that are all XL.

Rather than paying the £45 per account can I Use the Affinity Subscription and would all the current users still have the same access as the currently have? Or are the two charges applied, I.e. the XL pro fee plus affinity.

Also to complicate things a little 2 of the businesses paid the £45 today.

Your advice would be very helpful!

Many Thanks
Patrick
Patrick

Hi Patrick

Nothing would change in terms of access for users, you would just see a new user added (which is the affinity account). The affinity account would allow you to manage a number if accounts via one dashboard and login

To find out how much it would cost, please see here: http://www.quickfile.co.uk/home/affinitypricing

Some features of the power user subscription are built into Affinity (I believe - it’s not really my area if I’m honest), but not all. But any account that has the power user subscription already would keep it.

What I would suggest is signing up to Affinity as part of the free trial. If it’s not suitable, you can just disconnect the profiles and leave them as they are.

I hope that helps, but please feel free to ask for further help if you need it.

[Edit]
I should add that Affinity accounts are not required to pay the additional £45+VAT if they are L or XL as Affinity is charged separately. If you could live without the additional features, this may work out as a cheaper alternative for you. But, give the trial a go and see what you think

Hi Thank you for the reply. I’ve got it now :slight_smile:

Is it possible to arrange a credit for the 2 x £45 paid this week against the affinity subscription?

Many Thanks
Patrick

@patrick I will send you a private message to discuss further.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.