Link client accounts via made up email addresses

Hi,

I have set up an Affinity account and I want to link 3 clients that I have with you to it and pay for their subscriptions. As I am the sole user of the accounts I use fake email address for each account to enable me to login. So when I go to add a company an email is not received from you asking me to link the account to my affinity account. Please can someone help me.

On another note, your emails do not seem to be able to get to my work email address at all this is why my forum login I am using my personal email address. I am happy to supply you with the clients and affinity login if you contact me via email.

Sarah
Angels & Ledgers

Hi @SarahBruce

Just to confirm (to make sure I’m on the same wave length!), you have 3 QuickFile accounts that only you have access to, but at the moment they’re set up using dummy email addresses. You wish to link all these to an Affinity account. Is that correct?

As for the emails, it’s usually a spam issue. Are you able to start a new thread on this please? It just helps other users find what they’re looking for a bit easier.

That is correct!

With the emails, I have checked the spam and clutter folders but no luck I have been trying for a dair few month now. I can start a new thread where would you like me to start it?

Brilliant. As long as we’re both on the same lines ;). I’ll send you a private message now to get some account details from you (look for a green notification in the top right hand corner).

If you just start the new thread on the main forum, in the category ‘Support’, that should be perfect :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.