Missing bank entries after download

My bank statements download from Barclays automatically, and for 4 years this has worked perfectly, but over the last few months entries have been missing, they are showing when I log into my bank, but are not transferring to quickfile.
It will be random entries, for example a number of people paid me on 27th November, but one payment did not appear in Quickfile, I have needed to add these payments manually, but it has caused some embarressment as I’ve chased payments that have actually been paid, but are not showing in quickfile.

It may be due to the timing of the feed, although without specific details it’s hard to say.

All we do here is pull a CSV from Barclays in the early hours of the morning for the day previous. If these payments get added retrospectively by Barclays later (which really shouldn’t be happening), then our feed would miss them.

You can send me a PM if you wish with specific transaction details and I may be able to obtain more information.

Thanks Glenn
I can’t see how to PM you,

Click on his face to the left of the post and there’s a “message” button in the resulting popup.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.