Notification for payment sent to multiple client's emails

Good day,

I would like to be able to send thank you emails (for received payment) to several client’s emails.(for example: finance dept and project manager who authorized the invoice payment). It seams to me that only notifications for delayed invoices have the options for choosing multiple recipients. Which seams to be unfair…:slight_smile: Furthemore if you want to sent another email notification you have to delete the payment alocated to the invoice and then to send the same email to another email.
Please to hear your advice.

1 Like

Hi @Maria

You can send a notification of payment to your clients, but it will only send the email to the main contact on the account. What may be an idea is to have the finance department as the main contact, which means they would also receive the overdue reminders too.

There’s more info on sending this notification here

There isn’t a way of sending a “deleted payment” email at the moment. I’m not sure what the use case would be for this - perhaps you could explain how you would use this, and we may be able to suggest an alternative way of working it?

Hi,

My question was to be able to send notification of payment not only to the main contract but to others in the client’s area. Why the same logic used for notification for delay payments is not used for notification for received payments? Is it difficult to be done?
Often business practice requires confirmation for received payment to be sent not only to the main client’s contact but to other related departments or companies, for example:to a representative/agent for their commission.
Please advise if this adjustment of notification for received payment is something that QF is willing to do.
Thanks

With any feature requested in the community, we monitor them for demand. If there’s a demand for a certain feature, we’re more than happy to look into it further. I’m happy to change this thread to a feature request if you wish?

What you can do in the meantime however is produce a PDF document for the payment, and send that in a separate email (outside QuickFile).

This can be done by firstly clicking on the payment link at the top of the invoice:

And then clicking ‘Print’:

Please create a feature request for the tread.
Will I receive any notification or update re the outcome of this request, is there any time frame for responding for feature requests?
Thanks

Hi @Maria

I’ve changed this to a feature request for you.

As long as you are subscribed to this topic, we’ll email you when anyone comments here. Just make sure that the box at the bottom says ‘tracking’ or ‘watching’:

There’s no time frames I’m afraid. As I mentioned above, it goes by community demand. If there’s a demand from other users, then we’re happy to investigate it further to see how feasible it would be.