Password Reset not receiving email

Since the outage I lost my saved password and as I couldn’t remember it, I selected forgotten password. I am still awaiting email of new password, is this being delayed because of the outage , I requested about 5 hours ago.

Hi @Julie_Petvin

I can’t see a record of this being requested in our logs. Are you able to try again please?

There is also a slight delay in emails being sent, but this isn’t as high as 5 hours in most cases. If you can confirm here when it’s been requested please, I’ll check to make sure it’s being processed for you.

I’ve just requested again from email email address removed

Hi @Julie_Petvin

Please bear with us, I’ve asked my colleague to look into this for you and see if it’s been generated and in the back log of emails

Thank-you very much, I will keep and eye open for the email, really do need to log in

Hi @RickyCafe

We’ll be releasing a full statement early next week once everything is back in order.

This was not a security breach. Please see this thread for more details.

There is a long-running post here with with updates from 2 days ago, and also some possible solutions.

However, I should note that the Facebook login will only work with the forums. This doesn’t work with your standard QuickFile account.

1 Like

Still awaiting email with password reset instructions, I’ve been unable to produce invoices for 3 days now, can you see a light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Hi @Julie_Petvin

It’s still being looked into at the moment. We will update you as soon as we have more information.

1 Like

@Julie_Petvin - All reset emails appear to be sending all OK now. I’ve tested this myself and received mine within about 1 minute of requesting.

Can you confirm that you’ve received yours please? May be worth just checking the usual folders - spam/junk etc

Any update? I just want to log in, unfortunately I hadn’t backed up any information or printed off duplicate invoices, customer query I can not answer, I can’t access our account, I’m talking 12 hours now, since initial password request was send and 7 hours since the second was requested.by you. I think I’ve learnt a serious lesson here…

Hi @Julie_Petvin

Not sure if you’ve seen my post above, but all emails are sending perfectly fine now. Have you not received yours?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.