Pay Online Not Working on Mapped Invoices

I use the PayPal integration to allow users to ‘Pay Online’ using the button at the top of invoices. All of this works fine except for one customer in particular that experiences issues when pressing this button.

After a bit of troubleshooting (initially everything seemed to work fine) I found that when they receive the ‘Invoice Created’ email, the ‘Click here to view your invoice’ link provided takes them to their QF mapped purchase order (as opposed to my QF invoice screen like other non QF users would). When they click ‘Pay Online’ they get the following screen:

I am not sure if this happens on all mapped invoices or just for this client in particular.

Please advise if this is a QF bug or something I need to fix at my end.

For your reference, the Invoice in question is #10803 / 1 Sep 2015 and is showing as Purchase #QF00066 on the customer’s account.

Many thanks!

I’m not entirely sure what’s happening in this instance, although I have escalated it for review. It should get looked at tomorrow.

In the mean time you should be able to log into the client control panel instead to complete payment.

I will update you as soon as we’ve had a closer look.

Thanks for the prompt response as always Glenn - there’s no rush on this invoice payment so I’ll leave it as-is for testing once you guys have had the chance to take a look. :smile:

This issue has now been patched. If you would kindly have a look and let me know if that works as expected.

Thanks!

Looks like payment has gone through successfully, my client didn’t run into any issues - all seems to now be working as it should. Many thanks for the quick fix! :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.