Payment Integrations percentage per client

I would really like to see if Quickfile could devlop of function of setting Payment Integrations percentage per cilent.

I have some cilents that get charged different amounts for using the paypal, stripe feature however only way for me to control this is to override each time within the Payment Integrations menu for all 50 of cilents i have.

This morning we forgot to reset the percentage and a cilent got away not paying any fees!

This flexibility would really help us,

Hi @danmills

I just wanted to confirm that you’re referring to the card processing fee, but set on a per client basis - is that correct?

It’s not something that’s come up before, but we’re happy to leave this topic open as a feature request and see what interest there is from the community.

1 Like

Yes correct card processing fee.

I’d be interested in an extension to the processing fees - as PayPal standard charges 3.4% + 20p per transaction, I’d like the ability to put this in! Same with Stripe (1.4% + 20p).

Definitely would be interested in being able to set a percentage we customer for processing card payment, would be better offering lower card processing fee for regular customers.

1 Like