Pdf receipts attached to supplier confirmation email

Is there some simple way of forwarding a suppliers email which has a pdf invoice as an attachment? If I currently do this it shows as blank in the tagging list. Thank you

I forward loads of PDF attachments to the receipt hub. My browser handles these as it should, which in my case is to pop up a prompt asking me what I want to do with it. If you get nothing then it sounds like your browser isn’t configured to do anything with PDF files. What to do to remedy this depends on what you are using as a PDF viewer and as a browser.

Yes you should be able to forward them to receipts@quickfile.co.uk providing you have configured your account to recognise your sender address.

http://help.quickfile.co.uk/main/1/email_us_your_receipts.htm

When the email is parsed we will check for any attachments and process the first 5 attachments as separate entries in the Receipt Hub. If there are no attachments we’ll parse out the body of the email instead.

Thanks Glen. Does it make a difference if viewing the receipt hub on an Android tablet? When tagging it always downloads the attachment with the viewing pane blank

Yes it does make a difference I’m afraid. The PDF document sits inside a window on the Receipt tagging page, on a desktop it appears as a preview in that window but Android always tries to download it, this is a specific behaviour within Android which I’m sure there is a simple solution.