Printing reciepts and purchase invoices together

Hi, is there a way to print purchases in bulk together with their associated scanned receipts? My accountant wants a paper copy, he says it would be quicker for him to cross check.

Hi @mulready

Unfortunately you can’t print PDF copies in bulk as you can sales invoices, but you can export the data to a CSV format (which can be opened in Google Sheets, Excel etc.).

In a similar way, you’re not able to mass-print attachments from within QuickFile, but can you download all the files on your account and you may be able to print them from your computer.

What is your accountant trying to cross check that he would find quicker with papers? Perhaps we can suggest an easier way of doing it within QuickFile

he just seems to like paper, I wonder if on the purchases page, you could have a rollover on the document icon that brings up a preview of it. I would think that would make it very quick to check.

You’re welcome to start a feature request thread for that if you wish. We monitor ideas to see the interest from the community before looking into it further.

In the mean time, the only thing I can suggest is the same as above - export the data to a CSV file, and download a document archive.

Take a look at this topic to see how you can download a csv back up of your purchases, and this topic for how to download a document archive.

Let me know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Thanks very much, I’ll have a look at that. Nick

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.