Purchase Order Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation

Hi,
Unless I’m missing something, I can’t see Purchase Orders in the list of Preset Templates in Advanced CSS & HTML Customisation. Would it be possible to add?

At the moment I can’t use the feature as the Title is overlapping one of the boxes. Looking very unprofessional.

Also, I need to be able to add a signatory line.

I know it’s been asked before, but unit and qty columns would be very useful.

Thanks

W.

The Purchase Invoice CSS is actually applied to purchase orders too. Something like this should nudge down the table, clear of the header label:

.invoice-details-tbl{
    margin-top: 60px;
}

There’s no way using CSS to add a signatory line. Although we are exploring the use of HTML Snippets for this kind of thing (there’s a thread here you may want to follow). It’s not something we’re working on right now but it will likely be part of the next iteration for the advanced customisation area.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the reply.

I have improved it greatly.

Does the PO support the HTML snippet feature, or is there any way to put my footer on the PO, in the same style / way as the invoice?

I notice class=“invoice-terms-container”, but don’t see any way to populate it. I realise this class is for something different, but interesting it does not show the terms. I assume this is because a PO shouldn’t specify the terms as that’s for the recipient of the PO to specify.

Thanks

W.

There’s no way at the moment to control the footer content on purchase invoices and purchase orders. The HTML snippets feature would eventually allow for this but it’s still in development at the moment.

We hope to be able to move forward with this by the end of the year. Will keep you posted!