Purchase orders - Quantity Field

You still can, just means you will have to duplicate them.

We did start looking at this but regrettably the developer tasked with this project left the company before completing the work. I’m afraid it will now need to be rescheduled with someone else, I will update this thread as soon as we have anything concrete here.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one too. It would be really useful for us and would eliminate stupid mistakes where the quantity has been missed off and also create clarity for the supplier and ourselves on the price (each or total value)

1 Like

looking forward for this feature.

1 Like

Hi there can you possibly give us an update regarding the quantity field on the purchase order, this is something that we need as at present using word form, but would like to be able to tie up purchase orders with the projects and final invoicing I see this thread has not added to in a while has it been done and I am not seeing it correctly. Thanks Tracey

No change here I’m afraid, we do need to put aside quite a bit of time for this and I’m afraid POs are only used by a relatively small percentage of our user-base. If I can bump the priority in the next few months I shall do.

Hi Glenn
Many thanks for coming back to me, hopefully it could be done in the near future. In the meantime is there anyway that I can import a purchase order done on Word into the package. Many thanks

Hi @sme

Unfortunately word isn’t a straight forward format. We mainly support csv format which is pretty universal in terms of support. Excel would be able to generate this format, but I don’t believe word does.

We also don’t support the import of purchase orders at the moment. You’re welcome to start a new feature request though, if you wish. I don’t believe it’s something that has come up before.

Just adding my support for this much needed functionality. Would be great to have this tied in with some sort of stock control / inventory system.:pray:

@jill2308 @annashaftoe @mkayes @Josh_Shires @Ashden @u4h37u @Neil_Freshwater @gcotton @tc5440 @Jonathan_Broughton @sme @dagayveggi

This is just a quick message to confirm that we have now implemented quantities and unit costs for Purchase Orders. We will also review some of the related features discussed here shortly.

4 Likes

@Glenn thank you, thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Many thanks
That’s great news.
How do you activate it,? as mine is still showing old format.

Thanks

Hi @Jonathan_Broughton

This has been activated on all accounts using purchase orders. It may be that you’ve accessed purchases by mistake?

many thanks
F5 did the trick

thanks thats great - is there an edit for the stationary layout as our company name is long it overlaps the “purchase order” text.

Hi @jill2308

There isn’t an exact way to edit the purchase order area at the moment (although you’re welcome to start a new feature request topic for this, if you wish).

I have however noticed a small issue here that I have reported to our development team, which may resolve your issue. I’ll keep you updated on this.

Thanks - I know we had this issue in the past before you had a choice of stationary for invoices and Glen did some mods on our account which resolved it for us.

Nice work guys! Many thanks.

1 Like

hi, i see we have quantity in Purchase Orders, but still not in Purchase Invoices
When might we see this? as causing me as many problems as everyone else
thank you

@jpitsolutions - There are no plans to introduce this in the short term.

Would you mind posting this as a separate feature request please and we’ll track the interest in this? I thought we already had one but can’t seem to find it.