Receipt hub tagging screen format

I find the QF end of the receipt hub a real pain to use.

The pdf window is so small that I cant read the amount, when it magnifies it is to the top left corner, there is no “drag” so I have to use the bars to scroll the screen, then I have to scroll my browser screen to see the bottom right where the amount is. Then if I need to check the date I need to do it all over again.

It would be great if it could be made a bit more efficient to use.

What browser are you using as the points you have raised I believe will depend largely on this?

At the moment Firefox on Mint, but I had the same issue with Chrome on Windows.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0

The problem is we don’t and can’t control how PDFs are displayed within a web browser. All we do is put the link in an iFrame then it’s down to your browser and the PDF software to determine how it appears.

Have you tried upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Reader?

My preview looks something like this (Chrome + Latest Adobe Reader).

Mine looks almost exactly as per your screen shot, works fine for a small receipt but to find the ammount on an A4 invoice you are scrolling around. Is there a way to make the I frame bigger?

Mine
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8q4k2fbtd4rn6k/Screenshot%20from%202014-10-29%2018%3A49%3A03.png?dl=0

The iFrame is set to stretch to fill 50% of your display, the other 50% is reserved for entering the details. So I’m not sure there’s room to make it bigger?

What’s Ctrl + scroll work like on that? Might be easier than sliding scroll bars round.

I’d try it myself but I don’t use Adobe Reader and my browser opens PDF’s in an external application!

CTRL + scroll may help, for me that zooms the whole browser window rather the iFrame exclusively…Still it may make it more readable.

On my preview (Chrome), I get a few buttons in the bottom right corner:

Allows me to zoom easily.

Not short of buttons to zoom, or keyboard shortcuts to move around - just that there has to be so much of it! If it worked with the scroll wheel and click to drag it would be faster but it would probably have to be an image to do that. I am on Linux Mint so thankfully no Adobe Reader either.