Remittance Advices - Multiple Invoice Payments

I am fairly new to Quickfile and need to pay multiple invoices to suppliers by cheque. I have searched the knowledge base and discovered how to do this and also how to print a “payment slip” but what I can’t seem to do is print one payment slip which details all of the invoices paid on that batch payment. Is this possible and if so can you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks
Elaine

Assuming it’s recorded as one payment in your bank, you can go into the payment option and it will list everything linked to it.

If you go to Purchases > View Payments:

Find the one in question:

You can see that the top on is allocated to two invoices. Click ‘View Details’, and you’ll see something like this:

You can then click ‘Print’ which generates a PDF.

Anther way you can do it, is go to the supplier record, and click ‘View’ and select ‘All Payments’:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Ignore my post (now deleted). @Parker1090 is correct, it should look like this:

1 Like

Thank you both, this is really helpful and I have now been able to do it.

Just to pick your brains a bit more, on my system it is coming up the same as the example posted by Parker where it gives the details of the payment as being allocated to the QF reference, whereas from my suppliers point of view it would be much more useful if it showed as in Glenn’s example with the details showing it being allocated to the invoice number. Is there away that I can get it to work like Glenn’s?

Thank you again

The purchase and sales side are almost a mirror of each other. @Parker1090 posted a payment slip to a supplier (outgoing), mine was a payment slip for a client (incoming).

Not sure which one you need but in each case they will show the relevant breakdown for invoice allocation.

Thank you Glenn, it is the purchase side that I need.

The QF number is QuickFile’s own internal reference. What you need would be under the Reference column in @Parker1090’s screen shot. This is generated from the Supplier Reference you enter when logging the purchase invoice.