Snail Mail: Proof of Delivery

Hi,

I am considering using the snail mail service to send a letter with attached invoice, is there any proof of delivery obtained with this service?

thanks,

Andy

This service is delivered through iMail (Part of UKMail). Unfortunately they do not offer a “signed for” equivalent service at this time. Once you submit say an invoice to be sent via the Snail Mail service we will update you as soon as iMail are in receipt of the letter and that they have validated the address. This will appear in the event log for the email.

Thanks for the quick response. I have just created a letter and attached an invoice ready to send. Next to the clients name it has the account reference in brackets. Is there anyway to remove this?. I tried removing it from the client details section but it says there is already a client using this (blank) reference.

cheers,

Andy

You just need to modify the letter, then edit the recipient name here.

Thanks, silly me, I should have spotted that.

Sorry, one more thing, I’ve attached an invoice to the letter so I assume that will be printed and included in the envelope too?

Yes the invoice will go together with the letter.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.