Transaction title editing

Please re-enable this feature, i import 100’s of transaction from different banks etc, and being able to edit the titles inline massivly help for using search and linking transactions together (i.e. total them one page) i use a large PC screen and the edit is now gone, and no option in power user settings to switch this on, im now struggling again to get things done as a good feature implemented ha now been removed/disabled.

Please re-enable it or at least give users the choice to use it or not via a setting.

thanks

EDIT:

This seems to have now started working strange, however i do use dual monitors and one is large screen and the other is a standard square shape small one, maybe this is the issue. appologies.

We haven’t removed this feature although from memory that screen will only allow edits if the display is over a certain width (quite low I believe ~ 600 px).

My testing suggests that editing is enabled if the bank statement table (not the window) is more than 1000px wide - I normally operate with a browser window width around 1024-1100px, on which the transactions are not editable. Would you consider reducing this threshold a little (to maybe 8-900px), particularly now the left hand menu column has gone?

Looking at the code the threshold is set at 1115px. You’re right though, given that the menu is now collapsed we should easily be able to drop down to 900px.

Originally we didn’t have any cut-off it’s just the text gets obscured when nested in an input. On a smaller display it looks something like this.

Will have the new threshold set for the next release, prob Monday.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.