Ability to search for a tag in Advanced invoice search

Hello,

I’d like to be able to use the advanced invoice search to find a particular string in a project tag. I’d also like to be able to search for invoices with no tag.

Would this be possible?

Cheers,

Richard

Hi @u4h37u

If you go to Reports >> Projects, you can do an advanced search on tags there:

Up in the top right of the invoice, estimates and purchase invoice screen, there is a ‘show tags’ button:

You can use this to see which invoices don’t have any tags assigned to it.

I hope that helps?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply and sorry it’s taken me some time to get back to you on this.

I was aware of the two ways of searching as you suggest but they are not that useful as using the advanced search in the project report I can’t search for matching tags within an invoice date range (which I’d like to be able to do).

For finding invoices with no tags I’ve been using the “show tags” button and hunting for invoices with no tags. This works ok but now we are more invoices it’s increasingly annoying to look for these, so I was after a quickfile search facility to find all untagged invoices within a date range.

Thanks,

Richard

For the moment, we can leave this open as a feature request. As with many feature requests, we’ll leave it open for feedback and input from other community members.