Account code for vehicle tax payments

How do I record payments made to HMRC for vehicle tax on company vehicles as an expense? I cannot see an account code for tax payments. Do I need to create an account for it?

Hi @Kooskombuis

I would think that 7304 Misc. Motor Expenses should be sufficient. However, I’m not an accountant so you may wish to double check it with yours.