Accounting for Training Courses

We have received a grant for training our club coaches/ teachers. These courses are not cheap. Should they be entered as a separate nominal account or left in the Overheads (8203). An added complication is that the coaches/ teachers are refunded out of a reserve account. Any thoughts?

Create a grant account in balance sheet, is it for one year or more then a year?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.