Activating accounts

Hi. I’m just starting out and trying to link and activate my relevant accounts. I have added two current accounts but am trying to add a credit card account with the same bank. When I try to activate the account it tells me:
‘There are currently no Open Banking feeds that are available to map to this bank account. You can setup additional Open Banking feeds here’
When I click on the link to the Open Banking feeds it shows me the bank and the accounts currently linked but I can see no visible way of adding to it. I’ve hovered over everything and nothing shows. Am I missing something or is there a limit to how many accounts I can link to?
When I first set up the feeds through the bank and was able to select accounts it didn’t show the credit card account.
Grateful for some help on this. Thank you

I believe this is an issue on the banks side as not all accounts are fed into the open banking feed. I have the same issue with a business savings account that is sat alongside the current accounts. So far I haven’t found a reason for this unfortunately other than “it’s just how it is for now”. Hopefully as open banking develops and matures it will be able to access all accounts.

However the single “bank feeds” subscription in QuickFile covers both OB and Yodlee feeds so if you can’t get all your accounts working on OB you may be able to fill in the blanks as Yodlee feeds for now.

Thank you for your reply. I did try setting it up using Yodlee filling out the online form using my bank user name and password as requested, but it kept telling me it that they weren’t correct so didn’t get any further than that page frustratingly.

Thank you for your reply. Let’s hope it does develop! I use the credit card account frequently so it’s very frustrating it hasn’t linked.

For some banks there are several different entries in the Yodlee list and only one shows up in the “popular” list by default. If you search by the name of the bank you may find other options (e.g. personal rather than business banking).

I’ll take another look when I’m next in it - I think I did see this option and chose appropriately but I may have missed something. Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.