Add columns to Client Management List

I’m looking at “All Clients” and thought it would be helpful to be able to add a column for date of last invoice, is this possible?

Thought process being I could use client references to create subcategories for customers and then reach out to clients based on time from last invoice - i.e. quickly spot the customer who normally orders monthly but hasn’t ordered for 6-8 weeks etc.

I see the use, and like the idea, but wonder if it could be argued to be more of a CRM feature than an accountancy software feature?

I’ll leave the thread open for further comments (and of course from the QF team)

Yes, would definitely be something for CRM. But as the data is all on Quickfile, thought it worthwhile asking.

We need to be very careful what we introduce to any of these views, there’s always a performance penalty whenever new data is added. Having all the data in QF is one thing, assembling this data into a single page is another challenge.

Showing the last invoice date would require some sort of JOIN or nested query so we’d need a really compelling reason to add it. If however it’s supported by other users (will leave the request open to gauge interest) then we can certainly consider this.

I would love this feature! Companies like mine, dont want to use a CRM, this would just solve this problem.

Please please please can we have this as a clickable option under advanced?

I would love to be able to customise the Client Management view to show date of last payment made by client. I have a list of tenants, and at the moment I have to click on/view each account individually to check if they’ve paid rent into the bank account. Their payments are automatically tagged to their accounts.

I don’t really find the email address and phone number particularly useful or necessary on this summary view, so is the above possible? Or should I make a custom view elsewhere?

Hi @Dan

There isn’t an option to show the last payment on the overview screen I’m sorry.

The only way to currently view the last payment from a client is to view the client, click View and then All payments. This will list all payments, but this should give you a good indication of when the last one was.

Perhaps a better option would be to set up a recurring invoice and manually tag the payment. Appreciate this would be a bit more manual work, but at least you would have a list of outstanding invoices you could work from.

Your interest in this feature has been noted however.

Is it possible to add additional columns to the ‘view Client’ screen to show all clients’ payment terms and other attributes within their account?

@brhadave - I’ve merged your post with the existing feature request. You can add a number of additional columns such as total invoiced, prepayments etc., but things like payment terms aren’t possible at this time unfortunately.