Additional back button at top of screen

Hi this maybe a bit of a “nice to have” but would you consider adding an additional BACK feature to the top of the page as well as the bottom? I’m just learning the software and its a little annoying to have to scroll to the bottom each time. Thanks for your consideration.

4 Likes

Hi @stufix

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ll certainly leave this thread open for others to add their comments, and we will monitor the interest here.

A strong vote for this from me.
I have often noticed the lack of a back button at the top as well as the bottom of long pages
AND
The lack of the 1 to 10 & Next page navigation at the top as well as the bottom of each page, i.e.
1-10
Its especially annoying when looking for a particular page in the bank transactions and having to scroll to the bottom all the time to change pages.
Having a 1-10 and next at the top would make it much easier to flick back and forth across pages

5 Likes

I agree with both voters and add my own.
please add your votes with a comment as well as a like

2 Likes

I would like this too

Definitely a yes from me on both suggestions :slight_smile:

With the recent refresh we introduced a back navigation link in the header section of each page. Clicking the bolded text in the header will now take you back to the parent page.

@George_H we’re still thinking about how best to extend the paging. It’s likely we will add a fixed or floating back / forward button that can easily be reached when your’re scrolling through long lists. I’ll let you know when we’ve made some progress here.

1 Like

Just a quick update to let you know that we’ve recently added paging controls at the top of the screen for a number of key grid views.

This should speed up the process of paging through your invoices, payments and bank statements.

This has not yet been implemented on my clients accounts or my own

Hi @George_H

Apologies for any confusion caused here. While investigating an issue earlier today we had to remove the last update temporarily. This will be live again shortly.