Ageing Report

Hi,

I am trying to get the ageing report for the financial year, but I can’t see the option to select the dates.

Can you please suggest, how to get Debtor (Clients) Ageing Report & Creditor (Suppliers) Ageing Report for the financial year?

Thanks

Hi @kuntal

We offer a Historical Debtors and Creditors report, which is available for a specific date, but nothing over the period of a year. What sort of information are you looking to pull from QuickFile - perhaps we can suggest an alternative way?

If you want to try the historical report, go to Reports >> All Reports >> Historical Debtors and Creditors Invoice Report

Hi, thanks for reply.

I am looking to download the ageing reports for my final accounts and for which I need the report for the whole financial year.

Thanks
Kuntal

Hi,

Can you please reply on my question above?

Thanks
Kuntal

Typically for year-end formalities you would need to get a list of debtor and creditors for the year end date. This can be obtained using the “Historical Debtors and Creditors Invoice Report”, in the reports section.

The standard ageing reports don’t allow you to input a specific date or period, but the report above should be sufficient.