All client data disappeared from Affinity dfashboard?

Please help!! Just logged in to my Affinity and paid £20 as I ran out of credit. Now my account is up to date, but when I went to my dashboard no client data is available? I had around 5-6 companies including my own listed and I was running bookkeeping for them. Now none of them is on my account, its completely empty. Where has all my data disappeared?

Can someone please help me get them back. I was working on my account on Friday and it was all fine!

My affinity account: Account: 1102401113

Thanks

Hi @accontrol

If the account has no credit for a 2 week period (that’s 2 weeks after we email the reminder), we disconnect the accounts so your clients can continue to access their own data.

I’ll take a look at your account now and see if I can reconnect these for you. Please bear with me.

Thanks for the prompt response. I had sufficient credit three days ago and no reminder was sent to me

Thanks

I’ll certainly check this over with our development team as that certainly should have been the case.

I’ve located 5 accounts and reconnected these for you. Please let me know if any are missing.

You may need to log out and back in to see the changes.

Hi and thanks for this.

One is missing - the largest and the most important one - Accounts Control (Uk) Ltd
If you can re-attach it that would be great. I was under impression that I need to make payments when the message pops out on my screen upon login like it did today and all previous times.

Oops! That’s been reconnected for you! :slight_smile:

Normally a 2 week notification is sent out. I’m not sure why this hasn’t been received in this case, but I’ve asked our development team to take a look.

You may wish to take a look at the Direct Debit option too. This would automatically keep your account up to date and saves the trouble of topping it up by card too.

Thanks for this

As long as I`ve got my data back I am happy although it was shocking to find no data on my account this morning.

I will be looking at the direct debit will be probably going for it
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.