Altering year end journal

I’m about to run the year end journal and wondered whether it’s okay to alter a posting account. Specifically I want net profit to be transferred (carried forward) into the main P+L account 3200 rather than be transferred into the default reserve account 3101. Can I alter the year end journal to post to account 3200? In past years I have posted an additional JV to achieve this.

You should be able to adjust the year end journal before saving yes.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.