Audit Reports

This will be first audit to be undertaken using QuickFile. I have been searching for a report that will list all transactions posted to each nominal account in a single report. Reports > Chart of Accounts provides a list of accounts and all transactions within each. These can be exported but only by selecting each account individually. Tthis is time consuming and and requires a separate report for each nominal account. Please!, Is there a single report that will list each account with the transactions listed for each or an alternative?
Thank you.

Emrys

The easiest option is to do an account backup, which emails you a zip file full of CSVs, one of which (I believe - I’m not in a position to check now) is the full nominal ledger.

You can also export the Chart of Accounts as a whole, by using the “Export Data” option at the top of the Chart of Accounts page.

This gives you a few options and compiles the data into one report - e.g. an overview, or individual entries.

Thank you for this Ian. I have taken Mathew’s route. This does provide the necessary information.

Thank you Mathew. This does provide the information that I expect will be accepable to an auditor. It has required some work on the spreadsheet to make it presentable. It would be very useful to have a report that listed each nominal account with the journal detail and totals for each but given that QuickFile is offered free and with many good features I am not in a position to moan.

Thank you for your response.