Auto-Import Invoices schedule

I have two companies both using QuickFile and set up to auto-import invoices from one to the other. I have today created a credit note in one company, but it is not yet showing in the other.

Do invoices only update on a schedule? If so, can you let me know when this will be.

Many thanks
John.

Hi @jeaston,

The import should be almost straight away (within minutes). I believe Credit notes work differently, I will double check and let you know

Thank you for your quick reply.

It has been about an hour and a half since it was posted, and it is still not showing. Just to add complexity, it is a year end adjustment so is back-dated to 31 Dec 2018. I don’t know if that could affect the import.

Hi @jeaston,

I have asked the dev team to take a look at this for you. Hopefully they will come back with an answer shortly :slight_smile:

Hi @jeaston

Thanks for your patience with this.

Because of the various scenarios with the credit notes (e.g. was it refunded or held on account? If it’s refunded, where is it refunded to? etc.), these aren’t automatically copied over and would need to be done manually.

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll add it manually.

John

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.