Automated bank tagging rules not working

Hi,

Has anyone experienced issues with automated tagging? I have several tags rules set up that I’ve been using for several months and since I set up the bank feed (natwest) I’ve noticed that tagging rules did stop working. I did tried to create the rule again but still not working. is there any incompatibility on using auto tagging and bank feeds?

Thanks

Hi @DigitalCraft

There aren’t any issues on our side at the moment. It’s worth noting that the tagging rules only work if they are in place before the transaction is input (regardless of how they are input - manually, file import or bank feed).

If they were there before, then it should work all OK. Although please do let me know if this isn’t the case, and I’ll take a look at this for you.

Hi,

The tagging rules have been in place sin 2016/17 but over the last year they stopped working… If you can have a look at the account will be much appreciated.

Kind regards

David

@DigitalCraft - Let me send you a private message to get a few details from you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.