Automatic Natwest bank feeds

Hi all,
I have a client who we would like to put onto QF. I have read that there used to be an issue with Auto bank feeds with Natwest. Can anybody confirm whether this is indeed possible or not. Please note, the client would NOT want to log in repeatedly in order to download feeds - I am talking about Automatic feeds here.

If this is not available, I will do manual monthly CSV imports.

Just wondering

Mank thanks
Richard

Hi @Taxwise_Accounting

We currently only offer an automated feed for Barclay’s, so any other bank would need to be done with an import, such as a CSV, or you may be able to use our Chrome bank feed if it’s supported. There’s more information on this here:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/quickfile-bank-feed-plugin-beta/8847

However, that said, the chrome bank feed does require you to log into the bank for the transactions to appear in your QuickFile account, but it’s an option that could save you some time if you have lots of transactions to import.

We do have something in the pipeline here. We should have an automated Natwest feed within the month.

We will keep you posted!

Hi
Any news on the auto bank feed for Natwest?

1 Like

Hi @John_Owens

This is in the final stages of testing at the moment, and will be going live soon. Keep an eye on the forums for announcements :slight_smile:

@John_Owens @Taxwise_Accounting

Just a quick update on this area, we have today released the Yodlee bank feeds for all accounts.

There’s more details on this, including supported banks, here:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.