Automating Vivawallet account

We are looking to automate our Vivawallet bank account , but it is not a listed bank , it does however say that if your bank is not listed that you can get it added?

Does anyone know how to do this?

thanks

Hi @planthaya

You can simply use the “Other” option if it’s not listed. At the moment we don’t have a feed for Vivawallet, although you’re welcome to start a #feature request for this. The bank name is only really used for linking bank feeds at present.

In the meantime, you can import CSV files from Vivawallet into your QuickFile account. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need any help with this.

Hi thank you so much.

I have tried to do the whole CSV thing but can’t seem to get it to work .

My bank doesn’t automatically download in this manner so I downloaded as an excel file and converted to CSV but whenever I try upload to QuickFile i get some sort of error and can’t seem to find where I’m going wrong ?
Thanks
Stacey

What error are you seeing?

It asked me to “label” the information , which I did and then would try to upload but then just say that the file could not be uploaded ?

It sounds as if there was a problem with the column mapping.

I’m not familiar with a CSV from Vivawallet, but it’s worth checking that there are no unusual characters in there (e.g. pound signs).

If you wish, you’re welcome to start a private message with us (click here) and send us a copy of the CSV file, and we can have a look for you?

Hi
That would be great , I’ll start a chat now

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.