Backup Client_Ledger phone "missing"

I have noticed in the backup file Client_Ledger.csv that not all fields are included. Is it possible to get the “phone” field included in the file? I can see fax is included so maybe it’s a feature request and not a support question?

We work B2C so we do not have companies and then a contact under the said company. We create the person as a “company”

Thanks

Hi,
In my client backup are the phone numbers included. I had a look and could see that the phone numbers from the Contacts are in the backup data not from the client details list.
On your client page, on the left hand side, underneath Details, have you setup a contact for your client?
If yes, that should bring in the phone number to your backup data. If not, then just click on Add a new Contact. This also let you see your clients phone number and email address on the clients overview page (the page with all clients). You can also download your clients and details on that page: Select the clients you want to download and click More Options and Export Data.

Hope that helps

You are absolutely right and this works if your clients are companies (B2B).
In that case you would first create the Client (Company) and then you would create a contact linked to the company with all the contact details.

But when you do B2C then you first have to create a company (Client) and then a contact with the exact same details again.

These are the fields included in the Client_Ledger.csv file from the backup (Notice phone number is not included??)

Client_Ledger.csv:
ID
COMPANY NAME
ACCOUNT REF
ADDRESS LINE 1
ADDRESS LINE 2
ADDRESS LINE 3
TOWN
COUNTRY
POSTCODE
COUNTRYISO
DEFAULTCURRENCY
DEFAULTTERM
PRIMARY CONTACT FIRST NAME
PRIMARY CONTACT SUR NAME
PRIMARY CONTACT TEL
PRIMARY CONTACT EMAIL
FAX
COMPANY NUMBER
VAT NUMBER
TRADING STYLE ID
ACCOUNT BALANCE

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.