Balance at a glance to display previous months

My work is highly seasonal so I like to compare specific months of the year over the previous years. The ‘balance at a glance’ on the dashboard is a great feature for this but I can’t go back further than March 2016. I’d like to be able to browse the whole duration of my trading. Is there a setting to do that, or if not, would it be possible to implement it?
Thanks

Hi @almalaci

There isn’t a way at present to view it beyond March 2016 (which will change come next month).

Would a report such as the Segmented Profit & Loss be of more benefit to you? This is available to all Affinity accounts, and those with a Power User Subscription.

Wow, that was a quick reply, thanks!
The Segmented Profit & Loss would be a good solution but I don’t seem to have it in my dashboard. I have a Power User Subscription but according to the post I need an affinity account for that.

When the original post was made, I believe it was an Affinity only feature, but it has since been added to the Power User Subscription.

You can find it by going to Reports >> All Reports >> Segmented Profit & Loss.

Let me know if you need any further help :slight_smile:

That’s great, that’s what I needed.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.