Bank Account Export with Purchase Receipt/Invoice #

I have a similar question to this post from 2019: Show bank transactions with invoice number.

I’m looking to export bank transactions but I’d need it to contain the “Purchase Receipt” or “Invoice” number which it was tagged to.

When I click the “TAGGED” icon, I can see the reference number of a purchase/invoice that it was assigned to and I’d like to have this in the CSV export. Also if it was a “bank transfer”, I’d like to see which account from/to it was.

Is it possible / is it something that never will be possible or do you consider implementing it?

Thanks a lot!

Update: I’m attaching a screenshot of what data I need in the export.

1 Like

Hi @rookie

Unfortunately this isn’t an option at the moment. However, I have changed this topic into a feature request.

Feature requests are regularly monitored and if there is enough interest in them, the development team may look at implementing them.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help on this occasion, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

Thank you for your reply @QFSian. Not the best news for me but I hope enough people express the requirement for this.

1 Like