Bank feed - duplicate?

Good morning
I rec’d a msg from my bank to say that the bank feed was about to expire so I renewed it - or so I thought. This morning, I logged on and there was a red message next to my bank a/c to say feed expired. So I tried to renew it and it seems that I have 2 feeds for the same account! Not sure how this is possible - we only have 1 current account - the feeds have the same account number. When I look under Bank management, it only shows 1 account, but when I click Bank- Open Banking, it shows 2 accounts, both with the same account number and sort code.
I’ve tried clicking on expired feed and going through the process to renew, but it says there’s already an account with this feed.
I’m not too sure what I’m doing wrong!
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Alison
(I tried to attach a screenshot but it didn’t work)

Hi @AliH,

Easiest thing to do would be to delete the expired feed, you can then link the new feed to your bank account. Let me know if you need help with this

I’ve tried to revoke one of them, but it still says it’s connected. Should I revoke both of them, and start again?

Hi @AliH,

If you view the bank account dashboard, there should be a little link active feed, click that you should then be able to remove the feed:image

Thank you.
I had to do it from the admin section of my bank too, But it seems to be all sorted now.
Much appreciated.
Alison

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.